This is a great feature that allows you to send a message to a group of BBM contacts!
Why use PIN anymore?
2. Click the "BlackBerry Messenger" icon. Click the "Menu" key, then scroll down the list and select "Create New Group."
3. Type a group name in the "Group Name" field, then a group description in the "Description" field.
4. Click the "Group Icon" to select an image to identify the group.
5. Click "Yes" to allow all members of the group to invite new members. Click "No" to restrict the invitation privileges to select members.
6. Click "Yes" to show the group on the home screen. Click "Create Group" to create the group.
7. Click the "Back/Escape" key to return to the home page.